Cook time: 15 min | Prep Time: less than 5 minute | Serving: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 pound boneless round steak, cut into bite pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- In a small bowl, combine flour, broth, sugar and soy sauce. Stir until sugar and flour are dissolved.
- In a large skillet or wok over high heat, cook and stir beef 2 to 4 minutes, or until browned. Stir in broth mixture, ginger, garlic and broccoli. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Simmer to 5 to 10 minutes, or until sauce thickness.
“Early morning eat broccoli beef
But please remind to brush your teeth,
Drink plain water or drink some tea;
Always remember to stay healthy.”
A.k.a in brokoli (Malay), Xī lánhuā (Chinese), Prōkkōli (Tamil)