Cook time: 15 min | Prep time: 5 min | Serving: 4
- 453 grams Udon Noodles
- 59 ml of sriracha
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp of low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame or canola oil
- 453 grams of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sriracha, lime juice, and soy sauce and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Cook shrimp until pink, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate. In same skillet, heat remaining tablespoon oil. Cook peppers, cucumber and scallions until tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Add shrimp, cooked noodles, and sauce and stir until coated.
- Served with lime and scallions.
“Sriracha shrimp with noodles;
Don’t buy one but buy in bundles,
Remember health is important;
Once ill no more u-turn.”
A.k.a udang (Malay), Xiā (Chinese), Iṟāl (Tamil)