Cook time : 15 min | Prep time: 5 min | Serving: 4
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup oflemon juice, plus more lemon wedges for serving
- 1 cup of Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Kosher salt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Cooked jasmine rice, for serving
- Preheat oven to 204 Degrees Celsius. On a plate or shallow baking dish, toss tilapia in lemon juice. On a second plate, whisk together breadcrumbs, parmesan; and parsley and season with salt. Bread tilapia in breadcrumbs and transfer to a baking dish.
- Scatter garlic over fillets and sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake until tilapia flakes with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve over rice and squeeze with lemon.
Bored of food, lets try parmesan-crust
In healthy eating, we always trust!
A.k.a Tilapia (Malay), Luó fēi yúc (Chinese), Cumēriyāvil (Tamil)